Field of Flowers
Field of Flowers
Fields of Flowers 2 oz
Fields of Flowers is a homeopathic formula that is a unique combination of the 38 traditional flower essences each one long associated with a key element of emotional concern. Many practitioners find that addressing the emotional state of the patient is an essential component of their healing strategy and of the patients general well-being.
Indications: A broad range of emotional symptoms such as fear anxiety and despondency.
- Fields of Flowers provides a wide assortment of flower essences to assist with the release of toxic emotions and anxiety during the healing process
- Fields of Flowers is a homeopathic flower remedy combination used for broad-based emotional support.
- Homeopathic flower essences were discovered in the 1930s by the British physician Dr. Edward Bach.
- Fields of Flowers contains 37 flower essences designed to address a wide range of emotions
- As with all homeopathics the body will take what it needs from the Fields of Flowers formula in order to maintain balance making this a very comprehensive and convenient remedy
Ingredients: Aesculus carnea flos 30C; Aesculus hippo flos 30C ; Aesculus hipp 30C; Agrimonia eupatoria flos 30C; Bromus ramosus flos 30C; Calluna vulgaris flos 30C; Carpinus betulus flos 30C; Castanea sativa flos 30C; Centaurium umb flos 30C; Ceratostigma will flos 30C; Cichorium int flos 30C; Clematis vit flos 30C;Fagus sylvatica flos 30C; Gentianella am flos 30C; Helianthemum num flos 30C; Hottonia palustris flos 30C; Ilex aquifolium flos 30C ; Impatiens glandulifera flos 30C ; Juglans regia flos 30C; Larix decidua flos 30C; Lonicera caprifolium flos 30C ; Malus pumila flos 30C; Mimulus guttatus flos 30C ; Olea europaea flos 30C; Ornithogalum umbellatum flos 30C ; Pinus sylvestris flos 30C Populus tremula flos 30C; Prunus cerasifera flos 30C ; Quercus robur flos 30C; Rock Water 30C; Rosa canina flos 30C; Salix vitellina flos 30C; Scleranthus an flos 30C; Sinapsis arvensis flos 30C; Ulex europaeus flos 30C; Ulmus procera flos 30C; Verbena flos 30C; Vitis vin flos 30C.
Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water 70% Glycerin 15% Ethanol 15%.
Directions: Take 30 drops orally twice daily or as directed by a healthcare professional. Shake well before use.
Warning: In case of overdose get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. If pregnant or breast feeding ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.